A little flavour of what's in store...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

In the words of Depeche Mode

In the words of Depeche Mode (or as those old enough to remember - Steve Wright would say 'depeachy modee boys') are customers "just can't get enough" of our high levels of service when it comes to their personalised photo gift orders.

Here's two more recent examples hot off the email in box:

"Dear Mandy
Thank you for the photo jigsaw I ordered.
It arrived safely, and the picture on the box looks great. I'm sure my father will enjoy making it up.
Kind regards JM"

and over a recent photo mug order that came with a special request...

"Hi Mandy
They are absolutely fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've just given them to the girls and there were tears everywhere. They are delighted with them! All my colleagues have taken your web address, there really impressed.

If you have a flyer or something similar send it to me and I'll post it on the notice board. I'm sure you will be hearing from us all in the near future.
Kindest Regards Tricia x"

So to recap - we're a really friendly bunch that will do absolutely everything within our power to ensure that you are as pleased as JM and Tricia were when they received their orders.

To find out what they'll all raving about, order your next personalised photo gift from Fabulous Photo Gifts.

No comments: