A little flavour of what's in store...

Thursday, November 01, 2007

So much Customer love - Fabulous Photo Gifts testimonials

More customer love...

Regular readers will know there's nothing we like better than to receive a note or phone call from a delighted customer when they receive their personalised photo gift in the post.

Whilst it's impossible to include them all on the Fabulous Photo Gifts website, we do like to 'share the love' and post them here on our Blog.

Here's our inboxes more recent additions...

“The t.shirt is of a lovely quality and the little hanging one is really cute!” A.G.
P.S the hanging t-shirt is still in pre-production – we're hoping to have it available for you to buy shortly.

“Hi, I received my puzzle yesterday. I just want to say the reproduction of my photo on the box lid looks brilliant. I think I am going to be very happy and will look forward to assembling the puzzle in my house in Phuket, Thailand where the photo was taken. Thank you so much and am sure I will be using your website again in near future.” S.L.

“Hello Mandy, the mugs and mouse mat have arrived and once again are better than we could imagine. What a brilliant service you offer !” J.T (Spain)

“Hi Mandy, I have received the puzzle this morning. Thank you very much it was very kind of you to send the other puzzle too they will love playing with both. It is a beautiful quality puzzle I am very pleased with it and the fabulous service and your thoughtfulness. Thank you so much.” L.C.

“Just thought you would like to know the tray gift voucher went down so well at the last wedding (I was the first person to ask you for one) that I've bought another one for someone else! Well done on the new inclusion of the gift voucher icon on the website. Its brill.” N.

Thank you all for your kind words and whole-hearted endorsement of the service Fabulous Photo Gifts offers. We really mean it when we say we really want you to be delighted with your photo gift to the point that every single photograph submitted with an order is optimised and adjusted by hand to produce the best results possible.

Fabulous Photo Gifts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great site! Thanks for stopping by my blog - http://atyourservie.blogspot.com/

Hope you had a wonderful weekend!


~Sandy G.