A little flavour of what's in store...

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Avatar - the full picture



Hi and hello. In a bit of seasonal fun, and because we get so many requests via our social networking partners and friends, I've decided to post the full photo from which my social networking avatar (member photograph) is taken.

See! I wasn't lying! I was on a roller coaster (at the American Adventure) hanging on for dear life but displaying a steely grin and white knuckles as we zoomed past the ride's camera.

front of car (left to right) Lucy, Max
rear of car (left to right) Georgie, Charlotte
second car - yours truly!

Well at least it dried my hair out from the water rapids ride... now where's that lazy river ride with the tea room...

Which theme park ride have you wished you'd never gone on? Do you have a picture somewhere?

No comments: