A little flavour of what's in store...

Thursday, March 06, 2008

If you're not getting any satisfaction...

If you're like the Rolling Stones and just can't seem to get any satisfaction with your present photo gift company, then why not give us a try? ( click here to see our range of photo gifts and jigsaws)

Here's the latest round-up of customer comments received at our office in the last few weeks...

"I recently placed an order with you, the quality was superb and the order was completed before I expected. I shall certainly recommend you to other people and I certainly use your service again.

Many thanks - P.A."


"It is great that I found a 30 piece wooden puzzle which is suitable for a 5 year old and as he wanted a puzzle he will be really happy with it! I shall recommend you to friends and family.

S."


"Received and recipient thrilled with tray! thanks.

V.L."


"Mandy - the jigsaw has arrived today. Thank you for the quick delivery.
I am very pleased with how it has turned out the picture looks great - my mum will love it!

Thanks K."


So you know where to click next time you want a personalised photo gift - we have loads of gift ideas - teddies, trays, mugs, mousemats and of course possibly the largest online selection of Jigsaw Puzzles you can personalise with your photo's and order online.

You know where to click! (here)

No comments: