A little flavour of what's in store...

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Cookies and Customer Love....

Sitting here this evening with a very nice glass of cold milk and a chocolate chip cookie, the email inbox pinged and it suddenly occurred that we've had quite a few emails back from some very happy customers of Fabulous Photo Gifts these last few days.

So putting the cookie down for a sec', here they are....

"Hello Mandy, Thank you for your email regarding my order of a photo tray. I will be quite happy to accept your suggestion of having the image in landscape with a border. I'm sure it will be fine that way....I have never been disappointed with any of the orders I've placed with your firm and I'm sure this will be no exception.
Thank you again for your excellent service. Best wishes" - D.

"Hi Mandy - Just to let you know that I received the puzzle I ordered from you the other day and my mums gonna love it at Christmas. So just to say a very big thankyou really. All the best" M.

"When you order things over the Internet, you're not always sure what you'll get back. I was delighted with the photo gift i received back from you. The picture had come out far better than i'd hoped and the quality is fantastic - absolutely delighted!" - B.

We're very much aware that a lot of our customers are ordering online for the first time so we're especially pleased that they feel it's been such a positive experience. In many cases, it's the start of some very long friendships as many of our customers (like D above) come back to us again and again.

And we love seeing them back and relish the opportunity to impress them again.

We'll be posting last orders for Christmas dates very soon so if you haven't already, then why not add our RSS feed to your reader? That way you'll receive notification automatically of any new posts including those all important last orders for Christmas deadlines. We wouldn't want to disappoint anybody.

Right that's it for now. I'm off to finish my cookie...mmmmmm

No comments: