A little flavour of what's in store...

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

More from the Fabulous Photo Gifts postbag...

Our last customer newsletter went down very well with the lead story drawing attention to our published 'Last dates to order for Christmas Delivery' and judging by the response, the follow up article on our new larger personalised photo glass chopping boards was also a welcome relief to those of you struggling to find something different to give a loved one this Christmas.

Click here to see a copy of our photo gift newsletter online.

In fact todays postbag bought a flurry of photo gift activity including these kind comments below....

"Thanks Mandy. I'm really thrilled with the chopping board! Many thanks" - W.

"Good afternoon - Just wanted to say a big thank you for the above which I am giving as Christmas presents to my son and his partner. I am delighted with them and will certainly recommend you to friends of mine who are searching for an unusual present. Thanks once more and I am sure I will be using your services again. Kind regards" - M.H.

"The photo is of a painting we commissioned an artist (Linda Vario) to paint for us and hangs in our living room. So now we have matching placemats on the dinning table to enjoy! Thanks." - D.

"What wonderful service! Thanks so much for quick response." - J.

"Thanks Mandy - the holder has now arrived too. I love the placemats - they're gorgeous and great quality. I know where I will come for my next order !! Thanks." - D.

With orders from as far afield as Australia for delivery to family or friends in the UK, we're sure you'll be absolutely delighted with the range of quality, hand printed personalised photo gifts available to order and personalise online.

Click here to visit Fabulous Photo Gifts now and place your order for a personalised photo gift today.

No comments: