A little flavour of what's in store...

Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Google's lack of imagination when searching for 'Christmas Offers'.

Google's lack of imagination when searching for 'Christmas Offers'.

Trying to come up with some interesting (and affordable) Christmas present ideas for the family, I searched Google for 'Christmas Offers'.

Although I'm pretty sure it's nothing to do with shopping trends, and more to do with clever search engine optimisation, the results were frankly uninspiring:

4 mobile phone links (two being the 1st and 3rd suggestion), 2 food/drink links and 2 voucher code websites.

Call me optimistic but I was hoping for a better 'spread' of ideas - perhaps I should be more specific?

Try http://www.chocolatetradingco.com/ for some yummy festive treats - use code CP13 at checkout for a free £5 voucher.

No comments: