A little flavour of what's in store...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

On the London Eye

After frantically watching the news for Riot updates, my parents finally decided to take their 4 grandchildren (aged 15 to 10) to London today.

The trip, to coincide with my two visiting from Derbyshire for the week had been planned for some time - tickets booked and paid for etc.

So you can imagine the hand-wringing and shall we - shan't we go conversations there's been this week.

Actually, the London Eye were extremely helpful and said that they'd happily re-schedule the ride if my Mum couldn't travel that day.

Anyway, today (Thursday) dawned trouble free so they all set off.

I got a text from my daughter "we're just coming down now" from atop the London Eye.

I can only imagine the excitement.

No comments: