A little flavour of what's in store...

Monday, October 22, 2007

New shoes or Spiderman 3 DVD

New shoozes and Spiderman 3 DVD

Your resident blogger got a pleasant surprise the other day when Mandy returned from a shopping trip with the kids carrying a very large box for me.

It turned out to be a pair of shiny new black shoes (as my old ones had literally fell apart on me the week before). Very nice and comfy they are too.

However, last night, I discovered that I nearly got the new Spiderman 3 DVD instead! Hmmm – tough choice, made easy only by the fact that our large TV is broken and currently residing in the garage as we resort to the old faithful portable (click here for more on that subject).

So 'we've' decided to postpone the Spiderman 3 DVD until we have a screen worthy of watching it on. Looks like I'll have to raid my son's lego set and re-enact those great Spidy movie moments. Take that Doc Ock!

No comments: